All Professional IT Fight Series 73 Fighters Make Weight
Last night at the Crowne Plaza in Dublin, Ohio, all 8 professional fighters made weight when they stepped on the scale. All 4 of the scheduled professional fights will take place including the main event which features current bantamweight champion Alfred Leisure (5-0) defending his title against Jerrell Hodge (4-1).
IT Fight Series 73 Pro Weigh-In Results
Travis Hussey (1-2) – 168.5lbs
Lucas Ransbottom (1-2) – 168.5lbs
Bradley Schott (1-2) – 258lbs
Matt Comer (1-2) – 249lbs
Oliver Vadnais (2-1) – 168lbs
Isaac Steele (5-1) – 169lbs
Jerrell Hodge (4-1) – 135lbs
Alfred Leisure (c) (5-0) – 134lbs
Here is a look at the amateur portion of the card:
– Anthony Paulino vs. Khazrat Begmurodov
– Cory Duke vs. Thomas Thornton
– Payton Rose vs. William Conner Jr.
– Nick Foxhuber vs. Mike Walters
– Deion Clark vs. Tim Eley
– Justin Richwine vs. Cody Kelley
– Sean Foster vs. Marcus Crawford
– Brigid Chase vs. Elizabeth Lewis
– Eric Wolfe vs. Ty Meese
– Paul Shough vs. Lucas Kailing
– Anthony Romero (c) vs. Ethan Hayes – Lightweight Title
The post Video: IT Fight Series 73 professional weigh-in results: All fighters make weight appeared first on BluegrassMMA by Juan Valle.